| Patch 0.2.7
| Data di rilascio
| In primo piano
| You are now able to stop the loading of your ships
| Cronologia delle Patch
| ← Precedente || Successiva →
| Patch 0.2.6.1 || Patch 0.2.7.2
- A trade at the trading post is no longer cancelled if the gold is not enough to buy all wanted resources. You are now going to get proportionate resources.
- A new view at the espionage report while spying fleets
- The alliance names are links to the alliance page everywhere in the game
- Attackers do no longer get a combat report when they loose all their troupes in the first round.
- Trading fleet overview shows the loaded troupes
- You are now able to stop the loading of your ships
- Own offers in reach are shown at the trading post
- Lost units are now shown at the combat report
- If you do not have enough ships for a transport you are now able to charter some for Ambrosia. Those are only used for that action and not added to the own pool of transporters.
- Replacement of troupes has been shown as attack
- Trading ships could not be called back
- Vacation mode of banned players has been cancelled after 30 days
- The building level of the hideout had no influence on the rate to discover a spy on a spying mission.
- Spy got stuck when the target town had no hideout
- Fleeing lead to lost troupes
- You could only forge at one workshop
- Viewing errors at the combat report
- One researcher/worker less has been shown than assigned
- Wrong number of united troupes
- Viewing error at the tavern with FireFox 3.0
- Message that troupes got lost also was shown in combat round 4
- Viewing error of the drop down menu with IE 6
- Differing points at the Highscore
- Spy does not fulfill the order correct
- One event gives more than one message
- Messages at the Outbox have been deleted on their own
- Waiting for answer did not work with a special browser configuration
- Ingame message spam has been possible
- Replacement of troupes was not possible without trading ships
- Admins were shown at the Highscore
- Change research was not possible at high researches
I contenuti della comunità sono disponibili sotto la licenza CC-BY-SA
a meno che non sia diversamente specificato.