We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Type of Government:|
|Change of Government|
- It lasts for 30 minutes times the total number of cities you own.
- It can occur in your Capital as well as in your Colonies.
- +25% additional corruption in all cities.
- This corruption will be in your Capital as well as in your colonies, but can be removed if your Palace/Governor's Residence(s) are at least one (1) level higher than what is normally required for that town.
- If you already have at least ten (10) towns then you are stuck with the at most +25% corruption, as you can not raise your Palace]]/Governor's Residence(s) higher than level 11 because this will be their hard cap level
- All troops and war ships return home if they are stationed in foreign cities or on their way to foreign cities.
- All troops and war ships scatter automatically if they are fighting in foreign towns or ports.
- NO impact on fights taking place in your own cities.
- You can not move troops or war ships during anarchy.
- You can not train troops or war ships during anarchy.
- You can not send out spy mission or order one.
- Game notes:
- Xenocracy means that you only achieve half of the advantages of your actual form of government. The same goes for the disadvantage effects of your form of government.
- As soon as your capital has been liberated, you will have the full effects of the advantages and disadvantages of your form of government again. This will happen without a revolution or costs.
- Xenocracy does NOT affect Anarchy, you will continue to have its full effects, if your capital becomes occupied while you are under Anarchy.
- Xenocracy only occurs when your Capital has become occupied by another player and does not change your current government but just halves (½) the advantages and disadvantages of the current government.
Advantages because of Xenocracy
Disadvantages because of Xenocracy
Other Imposed governments