|Type of Government:|
|Change of Government|
|Number of Cities owned (Palace + Colonies)||Length of Anarchy|| Palace and / or|
Governor's Residence level required to not have Governmental Corruption 
|3||1 hour 30 minutes||3|
|5||2 hours 30 minutes||5|
|7||3 hours 30 minutes||7|
|9||4 hours 30 minutes||9|
|11||5 hours 30 minutes||11|
|12||6 hours|| You will have|
- It lasts for 30 minutes times the total number of cities you own.
- It can occur in your Palace as well as in your Colonies.
- No matter how much you increase your wine output in your Tavern(s) or how high you raise your Museum(s), you can not reduce the effects that this corruption has on your towns happiness, just as if you were to attack a player that you have a Cultural Exchange with.
- The only way to keep from having this form of corruption is to have your Palace/Governor's Residence(s) set at 1 level higher than what you normally would need for the number of colonies that you own.
- If you already have 11 colonies (12 total towns) then you will be stuck with losing your population for the 6 hours that the Anarchy will last, as you can not raise your Palace/Governor's Residence(s) any higher because they will be at their hard cap level.
- 1. This corruption will be in your Capital as well as in your colonies, but can be removed if your Palace/Governor's Residences are one (1) level higher than what is normally required for that town.
- 2. If you already have twelve (12) towns then you are stuck with the +25% corruption, as you can not raise your Palace/Governor's Residences any higher because they will be at their hard cap level.
7. You can not send out spy mission or order one.
- Game note:
- Xenocracy means that you only achieve half of the advantages of your actual form of government. The same goes for the disadvantage effects of your form of government.
- As soon as your capital has been liberated, you will have the full effects of the advantages and disadvantages of your form of government again. This will happen without a revolution or costs.
- Xenocracy does NOT affect Anarchy, you will continue to have its full effects, if your capital becomes occupied while you are under Anarchy.
- Xenocracy only occurs when your Capital has become occupied by another player and does not change your current government but just halves (½) the advantages and disadvantages of the current government.
Advantages because of Xenocracy
Disadvantages because of Xenocracy
- ↑ This applies to all forms of Governments that gives your town's any amount of corruption such as Aristocracy or Dictatorship.
Other Imposed governments
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.