Levels 50 through 50
Ezekiel or Halvar the ?
|Resources needed for a Ceasefire:||? ? ? ? ?|
|Battlefield size:||Big||Wall Level:||40|
|Willingness to retaliate:||Very High||Village Rebuild time:||?h ?m ?s|
|Maximum resources available to pillage:||
Notes on further attacks
- There is no Level 51, Level 52, etc. ...
- After defeating the barbarians at Lvl 50; the village is rebuilt and the base amount of barbarian troops is increased by 20% or base × 1.2.
- If defeated again, the base amount is increased by another 20% for a total of 40% or base × 1.4.
- Each additional time it is defeated the base amount is increased by another 20%.
(base × 1.6, base × 1.8, base × 2.0, base × 2.2, etc.)
- The amount of loot, in term of gold and resource, will remain the same as will the wall level.
At Lvl 50 the village is defended by the following barbarian troops:
After the 1st defeat
The amount of barbarian troops defending will be as follows (Level 50 x 1.2):
After the 2nd defeat
The amount of barbarian troops defending will be as follows (Level 50 x 1.4):
After the 3rd defeat
The amount of barbarian troops defending will be as follows (Level 50 x 1.6):
And so on ...