|Expansion ( Seafaring )|
|1,250 , 9,000 and 40 |
for each colony you may establish
The Palace is an excellent place to lead your empire into the future! It also provides a gorgeous view onto the sea. Every expansion of your capital's palace allows you to set up a further colony and the prospect of another luxury good to harvest.
- The Palace is a separate building from the Town hall. You must research Expansion ( Seafaring ) before you may build it.
- You can only have one Palace. You must build Governor's Residences in your colonies to control corruption.
- If you move your Capital by converting a Governor's Residence into a Palace, the Palace that was in your original Capital will be completely destroyed!
- You will have to build a Governor's Residence, in place of the destroyed Palace and back up to the same level that the Palace was in order to get the corruption back down to 0.
- Corruption may increase in your Palace and/or Colonies because of certain governments. To prevent this from occurring, simply upgrade your Palace and/or Governor's residence up one additional level.
- This will not work if these buildings are already at level 11, as this is their hard cap or maximum level that can be built.
The time (in seconds) it takes to upgrade to the next level is determined by the following formula:
The accumulative time (in seconds) it takes to upgrade up to the next level is determined by the following formula:
Other Standard Buildings