Specific information about this server
- Ikariam uses "s26" in its URL as the server designation for this world, no matter which community server / language version you use.
- Ikariam used the Greek as names for the first twenty-four worlds (1 – 24).
- Ikariam used the Greek as names for the twenty-fifth through the forty-fourth worlds (25 – 44).
- Ikariam is currently using Greek and as names for the newer set of worlds (45 – 46).
- Ikariam uses a few special servers for the following reasons:
- "Speed servers" (Discontinued) (not used often / reset after each session) - For when they need to test changes that occur at Higher levels of the game and would take too long at normal speed to reach. These servers run at four times (4x) the normal speed when they are used.
- "Test servers ( 1 / < 2 (Discontinued) / 3 (Internal use) / 4 (Internal use) / 5 (Internal use)] / 6 (Internal use)]" - For testing the patches before they go out to the live servers.
- "War servers [ 1 (Discontinued) (reset after each round - 1 per language group) / 2 (Permanent - in each community)]" - Special servers run at three times (3x) the normal speed, allows Pillaging of gold and have a different set of rules compared to the normal game servers.
- Asklepios (s26) is a Special Server in the HU, PT and RU communities.
Asclepius (Apollo's sons, sharing with Apollo the epithet Paean ("the Healer"). The , a snake-entwined staff, remains a symbol of medicine today.: Ἀσκληπιός Asklēpiós asklɛːpiós; Aesculapius) is the god of and healing in ancient . Asclepius represents the healing aspect of the medical arts; his daughters are ("Hygiene", the goddess/personification of health, cleanliness, and sanitation), (the goddess of recuperation from illness), (the goddess of the healing process), (the goddess of beauty, splendor, glory, magnificence, and adornment), and (the goddess of universal remedy). He was associated with the Roman/Etruscan god . He was one of
|This page or section uses CC-BY-SA () content from|
|View wikipedia page — View wikipedia page history|
Other World ( Active type ) servers
All items (12)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.