Specific information about this server
- Ikariam uses "s29" in its URL as the server designation for this world, no matter which community server / language version you use.
- Ikariam used the Greek as names for the first twenty-four worlds (1 – 24).
- Ikariam used the Greek as names for the twenty-fifth through the forty-fourth worlds (25 – 44).
- Ikariam is currently using Greek and as names for the newer set of worlds (45 – 46).
- Ikariam uses a few special servers for the following reasons:
- "Speed servers" (Discontinued) (not used often / reset after each session) - For when they need to test changes that occur at Higher levels of the game and would take too long at normal speed to reach. These servers run at four times (4x) the normal speed when they are used.
- "Test servers ( 1 / < 2 (Discontinued) / 3 (Internal use) / 4 (Internal use) / 5 (Internal use)] / 6 (Internal use)]" - For testing the patches before they go out to the live servers.
- "War servers [ 1 (Discontinued) (reset after each round - 1 per language group) / 2 (Permanent - in each community)]" - Special servers run at three times (3x) the normal speed, allows Pillaging of gold and have a different set of rules compared to the normal game servers.
- Demeter (s29) is a Special Server in the AE, IT and US communities.
Inand , Demeter (/diˈmiːtər/; Δημήτηρ Dēmētēr. Δαμάτηρ Dāmātēr) is the goddess of the harvest, who presided over and the of the earth. Her cult titles include Sito (σίτος: wheat) as the giver of food or grain and (θεσμός, thesmos: divine order, unwritten law) as a mark of the civilized existence of agricultural society.
Though Demeter is often described simply as the goddess of the harvest, she presided also over the, and the cycle of . She and her daughter were the central figures of the that predated the . In the tablets of circa 1400–1200 BC found at , the "two mistresses and the king" may be related with Demeter, and . Her equivalent is .
|This page or section uses CC-BY-SA () content from|
|View wikipedia page — View wikipedia page history|
Other World ( Active type ) servers
All items (13)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.