Specific information about this server
- Ikariam uses "s3" in its URL as the server designation for this world, no matter which community server / language version you use.
- Ikariam is using the letters of the as the names for the first (1st) twenty-four (24) worlds.
- Ikariam is using as names for the twenty-fifth (25th) world onward.
- Ikariam uses a few special servers for the following reasons:
- "Speed servers" (not used often / reset after each session) - For when they need to test changes that occur at Higher levels of the game and would take too long at normal speed to reach. These servers run at four times (4x) the normal speed when they are used.
- "Test servers (1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 )" - For testing the patches before they go out to the live servers.
- "War servers [1 (reset after each round - 1 per language group) / 2 (permenant - in each community)]" - Special servers that run for 6 months at a time, run at three times (3x) the normal speed, allows Pillaging of gold and have a different set of rules compared to the normal game servers.
Gamma (uppercase Γ, lowercase γ; Greek: Γάμμα) is the third letter of the modern Greek alphabet. In the system ofit has a value of 3. It was derived from the Gimel . Letters that arose from Gamma include the C and G and the Ge Г and Ghe Ґ.
In, it represents either a voiced velar fricative /ɣ/ or a voiced palatal fricative /ʝ/. In , it represented a voiced velar stop /ɡ/. Before velars, it represents a velar nasal /ŋ/ in Modern as well as Ancient Greek, and a double gamma represents a prenasalized voiced velar stop (/ŋɡ/).
|This page or section uses CC-BY-SA () content from|
|View wikipedia page — View wikipedia page history|
Other World ( Active type ) servers
All items (15)