Specific information about this server
- Ikariam uses "s46" in its URL as the server designation for this world, no matter which community server / language version you use.
- Ikariam used the Greek as names for the first twenty-four worlds (1 – 24).
- Ikariam used the Greek as names for the twenty-fifth through the forty-fourth worlds (25 – 44).
- Ikariam is currently using Greek and as names for the newer set of worlds (45 – 46).
- Ikariam uses a few special servers for the following reasons:
- "Speed servers" (Discontinued) (not used often / reset after each session) - For when they need to test changes that occur at Higher levels of the game and would take too long at normal speed to reach. These servers run at four times (4x) the normal speed when they are used.
- "Test servers ( 1 / < 2 (Discontinued) / 3 (Internal use) / 4 (Internal use) / 5 (Internal use)] / 6 (Internal use)]" - For testing the patches before they go out to the live servers.
- "War servers [ 1 (Discontinued) (reset after each round - 1 per language group) / 2 (Permanent - in each community)]" - Special servers run at three times (3x) the normal speed, allows Pillaging of gold and have a different set of rules compared to the normal game servers.
The Lernaean Hydra or Hydra of Lerna (Λερναῖα Ὕδρα, Lernaîa Hýdra), more often known simply as the Hydra, is a Herakles (Hercules) as the second of his .water monster in and . Its lair was the lake of in the , which was also the site of the myth of the . Lerna was reputed to be an entrance to the , and archaeology has established it as a sacred site older than . In the canonical Hydra myth, the monster is killed by
According to, the Hydra was the offspring of and . It had poisonous breath and blood so virulent that even its scent was deadly. The Hydra possessed , the exact number of which varies according to the source. Later versions of the Hydra story add a feature to the monster: for every head chopped off, the Hydra would regrow two heads. Heracles required the assistance of his nephew to cut off all of the monster's heads and burn the neck using sword and fire.
|This page or section uses CC-BY-SA () content from|
|View wikipedia page — View wikipedia page history|
Other World ( Active type ) servers
All items (1)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.