Specific information about this server
- Ikariam uses "s15" in its URL as the server designation for this world, no matter which community server / language version you use.
- Ikariam is using the letters of the as the names for the first (1st) twenty-four (24) worlds.
- Ikariam is using as names for the twenty-fifth (25th) world onward.
- Ikariam uses a few special servers for the following reasons:
- "Speed servers" (not used often / reset after each session) - For when they need to test changes that occur at Higher levels of the game and would take too long at normal speed to reach. These servers run at four times (4x) the normal speed when they are used.
- "Test servers (1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 )" - For testing the patches before they go out to the live servers.
- "War servers [1 (reset after each round - 1 per language group) / 2 (permenant - in each community)]" - Special servers that run for 6 months at a time, run at three times (3x) the normal speed, allows Pillaging of gold and have a different set of rules compared to the normal game servers.
- Omikron (s15) is a Special Server in the AR community.
- Ikariam rendered the letter "Omikron" instead of "Omicron".
Omicron (uppercase Ο, lowercase ο, literally "small o": Όμικρον, o mikron, micron meaning 'small' in contrast to omega) is the 15th letter of the modern Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 70. It is rarely used in mathematics because it is indistinguishable from the Latin letter O and easily confused with the digit 0. This letter is derived from the Phoenician letter Ayin. In modern Greek, Omicron represents the sound IPA: [ɔ]. Letters that arose from omicron include Roman O and Cyrillic O.
The upper-case letter of omicron (O) was originally used as a symbol for Big O notation, representing the asymptotic rate of growth of a function in mathematics.
|This page or section uses CC-BY-SA () content from|
|View wikipedia page — View wikipedia page history|
Other World ( Active type ) servers
All items (10)