Specific information about this server
- Ikariam uses "s21" in its URL as the server designation for this world, no matter which community server / language version you use.
- Ikariam is using the letters of the as the names for the first (1st) twenty-four (24) worlds.
- Ikariam is using as names for the twenty-fifth (25th) world onward.
- Ikariam uses a few special servers for the following reasons:
- "Speed servers" (not used often / reset after each session) - For when they need to test changes that occur at Higher levels of the game and would take too long at normal speed to reach. These servers run at four times (4x) the normal speed when they are used.
- "Test servers (1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 )" - For testing the patches before they go out to the live servers.
- "War servers [1 (reset after each round - 1 per language group) / 2 (permenant - in each community)]" - Special servers that run for 6 months at a time, run at three times (3x) the normal speed, allows Pillaging of gold and have a different set of rules compared to the normal game servers.
Phi (uppercase Φ, lowercase φ, symbol variant: ϕ), pronounced [fi] in modern Greek and as [faɪ] in English, is the 21st letter of the modern Greek alphabet. In modern Greek, it represents [f], a voiceless labiodental fricative. In Ancient Greek it represented [pʰ], an aspirated voiceless bilabial plosive (from which English ultimately inherits the spelling "ph" in words derived from Greek). In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 500 (φʹ) or 500,000 (͵φ).
|This page or section uses CC-BY-SA () content from|
|View wikipedia page — View wikipedia page history|
Other World ( Active type ) servers
All items (12)