Specific information about this server
- Ikariam uses "s40" in its URL as the server designation for this world, no matter which community server / language version you use.
- Ikariam used the Greek as names for the first twenty-four worlds (1 – 24).
- Ikariam used the Greek as names for the twenty-fifth through the forty-fourth worlds (25 – 44).
- Ikariam is currently using Greek and as names for the newer set of worlds (45 – 46).
- Ikariam uses a few special servers for the following reasons:
- "Speed servers" (Discontinued) (not used often / reset after each session) - For when they need to test changes that occur at Higher levels of the game and would take too long at normal speed to reach. These servers run at four times (4x) the normal speed when they are used.
- "Test servers ( 1 / < 2 (Discontinued) / 3 (Internal use) / 4 (Internal use) / 5 (Internal use)] / 6 (Internal use)]" - For testing the patches before they go out to the live servers.
- "War servers [ 1 (Discontinued) (reset after each round - 1 per language group) / 2 (Permanent - in each community)]" - Special servers run at three times (3x) the normal speed, allows Pillaging of gold and have a different set of rules compared to the normal game servers.
- Poseidon (s40) is a Special Server server in the BR, DE, ES and TR communities.
- 50% faster (150%) Cargo Ships travel speed.
- DE and ES
Poseidon (pəˈsaɪdən, pɒ-, poʊ-) was one of thein and . He was god of the Sea and other waters; of earthquakes; and of horses. In pre-Olympian , he was venerated as a chief deity at and .
Poseidon was protector of seafarers, and of many Hellenic cities and colonies. Inwp, Poseidon supports the Greeks against the Trojans during the . In the wp, during the sea-voyage from Troy back home to , the Greek hero provokes Poseidon's fury by blinding his son the , resulting in Poseidon punishing him with storms, the complete loss of his ship and companions, and a ten-year delay. Poseidon is also the subject of a . In Timaeus and Critias, the island of was Poseidon's domain. His Roman equivalent is .
|This page or section uses CC-BY-SA () content from|
|View wikipedia page — View wikipedia page history|
Other World ( Active type ) servers
All items (3)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.