Specific information about this server
- Ikariam uses "s18" in its URL as the server designation for this world, no matter which community server / language version you use.
- Ikariam is using the letters of the as the names for the first (1st) twenty-four (24) worlds.
- Ikariam is using as names for the twenty-fifth (25th) world onward.
- Ikariam uses a few special servers for the following reasons:
- "Speed servers" (not used often / reset after each session) - For when they need to test changes that occur at Higher levels of the game and would take too long at normal speed to reach. These servers run at four times (4x) the normal speed when they are used.
- "Test servers (1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 )" - For testing the patches before they go out to the live servers.
- "War servers [1 (reset after each round - 1 per language group) / 2 (permenant - in each community)]" - Special servers that run for 6 months at a time, run at three times (3x) the normal speed, allows Pillaging of gold and have a different set of rules compared to the normal game servers.
- Sigma (s18) is a Special Server in the AR and IL communities.
- 75% faster (175%) Cargo Ships travel speed.
- 30% more (130%) / production.
Sigma (upper case Σ, lower case σ, variant lower case ς, symbol variants: Ϲ ϲ Ͻ ͻ) is the eighteenth letter of the modern Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 200. When used at the end of a word, thus in word-final position, and the word is not all upper case, the final lowercase form (ς) is used. (e.g. Ὀδυσσεύς (Odysseus) - Note the two sigmas in the center of the name, and the word-final sigma at the end.) Not to be confused with the cedilla ç.
The letter is ultimately derived from Phoenician Šin 𐤔. However, its name derives from Samekh.
The uppercase form of sigma was borrowed into the Latin alphabet to serve as the uppercase of esh (lowercase: ʃ).
|This page or section uses CC-BY-SA () content from|
|View wikipedia page — View wikipedia page history|
Other World ( Active type ) servers
All items (10)