Specific information about this server
- Ikariam uses "s44" in its URL as the server designation for this world, no matter which community server / language version you use.
- Ikariam used the Greek as names for the first twenty-four worlds (1 – 24).
- Ikariam used the Greek as names for the twenty-fifth through the forty-fourth worlds (25 – 44).
- Ikariam is currently using Greek and as names for the newer set of worlds (45 – 46).
- Ikariam uses a few special servers for the following reasons:
- "Speed servers" (Discontinued) (not used often / reset after each session) - For when they need to test changes that occur at Higher levels of the game and would take too long at normal speed to reach. These servers run at four times (4x) the normal speed when they are used.
- "Test servers ( 1 / < 2 (Discontinued) / 3 (Internal use) / 4 (Internal use) / 5 (Internal use)] / 6 (Internal use)]" - For testing the patches before they go out to the live servers.
- "War servers [ 1 (Discontinued) (reset after each round - 1 per language group) / 2 (Permanent - in each community)]" - Special servers run at three times (3x) the normal speed, allows Pillaging of gold and have a different set of rules compared to the normal game servers.
- Zephyros (s40) is a Special Server server in the BR community.
Zephyrus, sometimes known inas just Zephyr ( :Ζέφυρος, Zéphyros), in Favonius, is the of the . The gentlest of the winds, Zephyrus is known as the fructifying wind, the messenger of spring.
Zephyrus was said to be the husband of, goddess of the rainbow. He abducted the goddess , and gave her the domain of flowers. With Chloris, he fathered ("Fruit"). Additionally, with yet another sister and lover, the (also known as ), Zephyrus was said to be the father of , horses.
Zephyrus' Roman equivalent was Favonius (the 'favouring') who held dominion over plants and flowers.
|This page or section uses CC-BY-SA () content from|
|View wikipedia page — View wikipedia page history|
Other World ( Active type ) servers
All items (7)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.