We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Type of Government:|
|Research: Government Formation ( Science )|
Dictatorship is the leadership of a commander, so an individual person.
- Game note:
- Dictatorship is a form of government from which all military-orientated island kingdoms can profit from in particular.
- Wikipedia information:
- is an form of government, characterized by a single leader or group of leaders with either no party or a weak party, little mass mobilization, and limited political pluralism.
- -2% reduced upkeep for troops and war ships.
- +2% faster build times for troops and war ships.
- +2 Cargo Ships
- Game notes:
- Xenocracy means that you only achieve half of the advantages of your actual form of government. The same goes for the disadvantage effects of your form of government.
- As soon as your capital has been liberated, you will have the full effects of the advantages and disadvantages of your form of government again. This will happen without a revolution or costs.
- Xenocracy does NOT affect Anarchy, you will continue to have its full effects, if your capital becomes occupied while you are under Anarchy.
- Xenocracy only occurs when your Capital has become occupied by another player and does not change your current government but just halves (½) the advantages and disadvantages of the current government.
Advantages because of Xenocracy
- -1% reduced upkeep for troops and war ships.
- +1% faster build times for troops and war ships.
- +1 Cargo Ship
Disadvantages because of Xenocracy
Other Optional governments