|Meaning of the name|
of the government
|King of the Islands|
|Type of Government:|
Ikacracy is the leadership of the benevolent island ruler.
- Game note:
- Ikacracy is the standard form of government in Ikariam. They are especially suitable for versatile or undecided island kingdoms.
- WikIkariam note:
- This is the Initial government that you start off with when you first start playing Ikariam.
- Game note:
- Xenocracy means that you only achieve half of the advantages of your actual form of government. The same goes for the disadvantage effects of your form of government.
- As soon as your capital has been liberated, you will have the full effects of the advantages and disadvantages of your form of government again. This will happen without a revolution or costs.
- Xenocracy does NOT affect Anarchy, you will continue to have its full effects, if your capital becomes occupied while you are under Anarchy.
- Xenocracy only occurs when your Capital has become occupied by another player and does not change your current government but just halves (½) the advantages and disadvantages of the current government.
Advantages because of Xenocracy
Disadvantages because of Xenocracy
Other Optional governments