|Meaning of the name|
of the government
|Ruled by Laws|
|Type of Government:|
|Research: Legislation (Law) ( Economy )|
Research: Government Formation ( Science )
Nomocracy is a form of government ruled by law in which the rulers themselves cannot easily change the laws.
- Game note:
- Nomocracy is a form of government that is especially suited to island kingdoms that have grown quickly and have to establish themselves.
2. +20% espionage defense.
2. +50% longer loading times in your ports.
- Game note:
- Xenocracy means that you only achieve half of the advantages of your actual form of government. The same goes for the disadvantage effects of your form of government.
- As soon as your capital has been liberated, you will have the full effects of the advantages and disadvantages of your form of government again. This will happen without a revolution or costs.
- Xenocracy does NOT affect Anarchy, you will continue to have its full effects, if your capital becomes occupied while you are under Anarchy.
- Xenocracy only occurs when your Capital has become occupied by another player and does not change your current government but just halves (½) the advantages and disadvantages of the current government.
Advantages because of Xenocracy
Disadvantages because of Xenocracy
2. +25% longer loading times in your ports.
Other Optional governments