|Introduction of action points and corruption|
|← Previous||Next →|
- Introduction of action points: each transport or military action as of now requires an action point from the town of origin.
- Buying research with crystal: after researching Glass it is now possible to complete researches by adding a certain amount of crystal.
- New building: Governor's Residence.
- Introduction of corruption in the colonies: in all towns aside from the home town, corruption is as of now present.
- This has a negative impact on the production of resources, research and satisfaction.
- By expanding the Governor's Residence the amount of corruption is reduced.
- As soon as you have reached an expansion stage in your town that is one below the amount of towns possessed, there will be no more corruption in your town.
- Corruption will be increased step-wise with the upcoming releases to its full strength.
- The current and actual corruption (in brackets) will be displayed in the Town hall.
- Messages to the diplomat are now specially marked.
- Treaty offers can now be managed at the Diplomacy Advisor.
- Messages to the diplomat from users without an alliance are now correctly displayed.
- Messages to the diplomat from users with an alliance are now correctly displayed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.