|You are now able to stop the loading of your ships|
|← Previous||Next →|
- A trade at the trading post is no longer canceled if the gold is not enough to buy all wanted resources. You are now going to get proportionate resources.
- A new view at the espionage report while spying fleets.
- The alliance names are links to the alliance page everywhere in the game.
- Attackers do no longer get a combat report when they loose all their troupes in the first round.
- Trading fleet overview shows the loaded troupes.
- You are now able to stop the loading of your ships.
- Own offers in reach are shown at the trading post.
- Lost units are now shown at the combat report.
- If you do not have enough ships for a transport you are now able to charter some for Ambrosia. Those are only used for that action and not added to the own pool of transporters.
- Replacement of troupes has been shown as attack.
- Trading ships could not be called back.
- Vacation mode of banned players has been canceled after 30 days.
- The building level of the hideout had no influence on the rate to discover a spy on a spying mission.
- Spy got stuck when the target town had no hideout.
- Fleeing lead to lost troupes.
- You could only forge at one workshop.
- Viewing errors at the combat report.
- One researcher/worker less has been shown than assigned.
- Wrong number of united troupes.
- Viewing error at the tavern with Firefox 3.0.
- Message that troupes got lost also was shown in combat round 4.
- Viewing error of the drop down menu with IE 6.
- Differing points at the High-score.
- Spy does not fulfill the order correct.
- One event gives more than one message.
- Messages at the Outbox have been deleted on their own.
- Waiting for answer did not work with a special browser configuration.
- In-game message spam has been possible.
- Replacement of troupes was not possible without trading ships.
- Admins were shown at the High-score.
- Change research was not possible at high researches.
- Because of changes on the database the online view of alliance members only works correctly after they logged in the first time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.