| 2010-05-27 (en.ikariam.com)|
|New gold (financials) screen|
|← Previous||Next →|
- If an attacker's army withdraws from battle, the army now needs an extra hour to get home.
- Some changes have been made to the game code that will improve performance.
- The balances screen has been revised.
- The screen for assigning diplomacy points in the alliance founder embassy has been redesigned.
- A calculation error in the travel time of troops that have withdrawn from occupied towns has been fixed.
- Assorted errors that occurred when arranging armies for battle have been fixed.
- Assorted errors that occurred when demolishing a town have been fixed.
- Assorted display errors have been fixed.
- This patch was released only to the Test server at test.en.ikariam.com. The rest of the game servers were updated directly to Patch 0.3.4, which includes these changes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.