|Accumulated: ( 78,076 )|
|Levels of research:|
Our scientists want to have the chance of testing their theories in practice. These trials would most probably accelerate research time, but does mean they would need a certain amount of additional laboratory equipment.
It takes 4 hours to clean up between experiments before the next one can start in that Academy. You can carry out an experiment in each of your academies at the same time. The size of the experiments grow as you gain more research points, costing more Crystal Glass , but gaining more research points .
- The cost of an experiment is based on your total accumulated research points since the begining of your gameplay. This includes research points that have already been used to complete previous research achievements and/or experiments. The cost is always an even number and for every 30 produced research points , 2 crystals are added to the cost.
- You can use Optician's to reduce the cost of experiments by up to 32%.
- The size of each experiment is capped at 300,000 , meaning that you will be able to buy up to 150,000 (without any reductions) or as much as 220,589 (with a Level 32 Optician).
The formula that calculates the amount of Research Points that can be received from an experiment related to the current amount of Total Produced Research Points (TRP) and the level (n) of Optician is the following:
- The research points you have produced since you started to play the game. Normally, you spend them to complete researches and or experiments
- This means that you will earn 1 Scientists & Total score point for every 50 you spend.
Other Science researches