|This article is a Research:Ink page for |
Therefore it may only contain a few words, a table, a portion of a page or in some cases may appear blank until edited.
Allows: Increase of + 4% (1.04) more research points per scientist per hour.
- Cumulative with Paper's + 2% (1.02).
- Cumulative with Potion of Wisdom's + 20% (1.20) when activated.
- Cumulative with Corruption from low level Palace / Governor's Residence's, in that city - (0 – 92)% (0 – 0.08) (if active).
- Cumulative with Government advantages/disadvantages: (if active)
- Democracy's + 1 per hour for each displayed cultural goods treaty.
- Nomocracy's - 5% (0.95) Corruption (0% min) in all cities (including the Capital).
- Technocracy's + 5% (1.05) per hour.
- Aristocracy's + 3% (1.03) Corruption (100% max) in all colonies (excluding the Capital).
- Oligarchy's + 3% (1.03) Corruption (100% max) in all cities (including the Capital).
- Theocracy's - 5% (0.95) per hour.
- For an approximated minimal increase of + (6 – 26)% (1.06 – 1.26).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.