- Distribution from the Tavern for a happiness bonus. Your amount of wine served per hour determines the value of the bonus; larger Taverns allow serving more .
- Training of Cooks at the Barracks.
- Expansion the Palace and Governor's Residence (Level 4 and higher).
- Cost of Decoys used for spying
- Donations to the Miracle on non-wine islands.
- A Wine Press decreases Wine costs for all of these uses, except for Miracle donations, by 1% per level in the town it is built in.
- A Winegrower increases the Wine production of a Vineyard by 2% per level in the town it is built in.
- ↑ If wine is being consumed in the Tavern, the amount of wine displayed for the city's resources is not always reliable. This is because the deduction from the wine consumption in the Tavern is not automatically updated. A browser refresh or new page view will display the current amount.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.